Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Favorite Kdrama

My thought is that the very first thing i wanna write is about my favorite things... I love watching film especially drama or romantic comedy but i also like action or detective genre too. If it's a horror ones i definitely wouldn't watch it,, and if i were forced to watch it by my friends,, i will just stay at my seat and close my eyes, try to sleep, and not listen to any sound from the film..hahaa... I don't like a very serious or sad film too because it'll bring me to be depressed too:( But if it's about kdrama or japanese drama,, I can watch it for all day long,,hehe... I love variety shows too because it brings so much fun for me... I know i'm not in my proper age to have a korean fever... However, i'm just enjoying it and having fun of it...hehe  So this is my list,,just lists not reviews...hehe maybe next time....

My Favorite Kdrama :
  1. Fullhouse
  2. Heartstrings
  3. Pasta
  4. My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho
  5. Lie To Me
  6. My Princess
  7. Queen In Hyun's Man
  8. Arang And The Magistrate
  9. A Gentleman's Dignity
  10. Goong
  11. Coffee Prince
  12. City Hunter
  13. 49 days
  14. He's beautiful
  15. My Little Bride
  16. Witch Yoo Hee
 My Favorite Korean Variety Show :
  1. Running Man
  2. We Got Married
  3. 2PM Show

No comments:

Post a Comment